Left wandering the sewers of Plague-Mort, the party is still in search of the Tiefling sorcerer. Will they finally find what they're looking for? Find out in Episode 66: The Bonds of Hell.
This episode of Heroes Not Included was brought to you by the patronage of Josh Hettel, Alyson McManus, Chayne Fetters, Matt Mitton, Jake McNinch, and Amy Traut! If you like the podcast and want to support us, please see our Patreon page at bit.ly/HNI-Patre0n for more #dnd5e materials and podcast related goodies.
Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts— bit.ly/HNI-Apple, Facebook— bit.ly/HNI-Facebook, or whatever app you use to listen! Reviews really do help us out. As an independent podcast, word of mouth is our best advertising, so please talk about us wherever you talk about podcasts and roleplaying.
#dnd #dnd5e #planescape #actualplay #tabletop #tabletoprpg #rpg #ttrpg #roleplaying #improvstorytelling #podcast #dungeonsanddragons
Some of the soundtrack in today's episode came from freesound.org and the Free Music Archive:
- Flashback by Monplaisir / Public Domain
- Travelling In Your Mind by Loyalty Freak Music / Public Domain
- A fucking tribute to the mysticism of your fucking sound by Monplaisir / Public Domain
- Decisive Move by Komiku / Public Domain
- This tuning is so dramatic by Monplaisir / Public Domain
- Run, that boss was bearing a wall by Komiku / Public Domain
- Complete chime by Foolboy Media
- Sewer soundscape - inspectorj